Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
I turned 50 lasy May...and about the only thing I can complain about are my elbows...Tendanitis in my right all the time, and now it is starting in my left. Cost of doing business I suppose.

Other than that, once I figured out how to squat, my hips are fine, and I am no longer bothered by my lower back arthritis.....I will be watching how you do joint pain wise if you switch back to 5/3/1
Hips fine, knees pretty good, surgically repaired back doing great, shoulders are really feeling everything right now. Was reading Wendler earlier today and will take his advice and scale back my pressing to just the bench and overhead for a while to give them time to recover.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote