Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
good workout bro, love the detail of this log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwys61 View Post
I thought my log was detailed too much...

Nice specs val
Thanks guys. Yeah, I get nit picky about details sometimes. It's a bit of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder that I can live with for now. The way I see it though, someday I'm going to be huge. And somebody is going to want to know how I got there. I'm not saying that my current program is all it, but rather a combination of THIS program, plus my NEXT program, in addition to the 2+ years of 5x5 prior to this. And the 20 rep squats. And the Power Factor Training. It all adds up.

I sincerely appreciate everyone who looks at this and chimes in. I am so sorry that I haven't been able to reciprocate yet. I will try to do better, starting today.

Wednesday, 9/2/09

I stayed home with the kids again today. Tomorrow its back to the salt mine.

For today though I got in some actual cardio this afternoon.
Cardio: Walking 25 min.

Tomorrow is legs. I'm going to try to hit the Y right after work. I hate training that time of day.

Cheers,

big val
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote