View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #30
CountryFriedMuscle
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,780, Level: 24 Points: 1,780, Level: 24 Points: 1,780, Level: 24
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Log Press
CountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Nice work! Very interesting. Love the insight into what you are doing too. Volumasaurus you are. You have perfect squat form and bench looked easy right up until it didn't! I think you are good for much more there.

Where you at in VA? I live in Richmond. West end.
Thank you, I always figure if I am going to log something I might as well do it right and be specific. Volumasarus? You really think its that high? I guess I have responded well to a fair bit of volume on the main lifts and their variations.

I also thank you for the technical praise, always good to hear! And I agree with you on the bench. I actually have a permanently separated AC joint from where I fell off a horse many years ago; it makes me kind of unwilling to grind hard on my benches. Either I smoke them or I wuss out and miss.

It depends on the time of year as I am still a student, but I am either in Blacksburg or Salem (outside Roanoke if that helps).
CountryFriedMuscle is online now   Reply With Quote