Hywelbane
Max Brawn
Points: 3,145, Level: 34 Points: 3,145, Level: 34 Points: 3,145, Level: 34
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Condense
Hywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master memberHywelbane is a master member
Default Hywelbane Logs D-Pol and Condense

Want to thank Randoja and Purus Labs for having the opportunity to log these products. Have heard amazing things about both.

First thoughts:

Love the packaging. Very sharp and sleek style.

Condense

D-Pol Powder

Not a true "wow" factor just from the ingredients, but a wow factor isn't how I decide supplements. What is truely amazing is that the proprietary blends actually have the amounts of what's in there! Not just Proprietary Blend 3.340955498g.

Look/Style: 10/10

About me:
I've been lifting since I was about 11 years old. Started out of my own accord just using a 25 pound dumbbell. From there I went on to football and eventually high school powerlifting. I've been extremely hooked since.

Training Log: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13687

My week says Push1/Pull/Off/Push2/Legs
But it's really Bench/Deadlift/Off/OHP/Squat
Currently training with pyramids, in 2-3 weeks time dropping the reps back down to 3-5.

Goals: To be as strong as possible for me, and looking good while doing it isn't a bad thing either.

Current Lifts:

Bench: 345x1
Squat: 455x1(was easy so probably in the 475 range)
Deadlift: 495x2 (Not sure if I'll be able to do deadlifts anymore, we'll see)
OHP: 185x2

Weight: Usually sits around 187.

Criteria for D-Pol/Condense:
D-Pol
*Taste
*Mood
*Energy
*Hardness/Fullness
Condense:
*Taste/Mixability
*Pump
*Energy
*Endurance
*Others(possibly strength)

Thanks again to Randoja and Purus Labs, and also to all that view. Questions, comments, shoot away and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Hywelbane is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links