View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
miked96
Max Brawn
Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75 Points: 13,418, Level: 75
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

miked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Thanks mate, great information. I think i will give this a go.

just one question though.

Once you have completed a cycle, can you do a second cycle straight away or do you recommend having a break for a week or so first ?

Cheers Nath.
No problem and good luck with it. You should hit the 2x2 heavy day on week 9 skip the light day that week and max on your next heavy day on week 10. Definitely need to take a couple of week off before running it again. I have had two guys run it after a few weeks rest and the first time through works really well but the second time things started going off the rails towards the end.

Heres what I would do. Lay of the heavy deadlifting while you do it. Save your lowerback and legs for squatting. Pull on your light day after you squat but keep it around 70 to 80%. Dont worry, your pull will increase along with your increase in leg strength. Once your done with the program, go back to one squat day and one deadlift day a week for awhile.
miked96 is online now   Reply With Quote