mohiz
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 yrs
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: creatine, beta-alanine
mohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobesLCFC View Post
'Good' form is only really important for injury prevention. You can still make adaptations using what most people would consider bad form. It's just stuff like rows you might get injured. All the super slow bs with these ultra slow negatives seems really silly imo.
Those are good points. I never even thought about the possible injury aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar
I do the same type of rows as Pete. I don't believe in babying rows. I also don't believe in the near standing up rows.
To me it looks like he's basically deadlifting the bar to his knees and then pulling the bar to his waist with his lats. What I do is I deadlift the bar all the way up, then lower it down to just above my knees and do the whole set from there without setting the bar back on the floor in between reps. Do you think that's effective or is it one of those near standing up rows? I can't seem to be able to do any other kind because they put too much pressure on my lower back.

***Current goals***
- Get to <10% BF
mohiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links