Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMonk View Post
Bench has always been my weakness, I'd love to get my bench up by 20% and I guarantee I will eventually, but it won't be with the aid of something like that, I'd feel like I'm cheating myself.
Your not getting the Point of these Products then... It's a Tool.. Just like bands, Chains and even DB's if you think about it. These can all be used to increase your RAW bench.

Just watched the Video of this one.... VERY SAD and poor job on their Marketing of this product....Didn't even see One REP completed..haha

Looks like it would be uncomfortable too with all those Straps and hooks. Lost of Hard Plastic digging into the Skin..

The guy stated this really helps "build up the first 1-2in off the chest", but not one person on the Video hit that 1-2in off the Chest..
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote