View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 12:40 AM   #456
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Whats your favourite method of strength training?

I've been reading lots of different programmes and quick fix solutions online and while there's some good solid information out there, unfortunately a lot of it is BS.
Training is training.
When I was starting out I tried different programmes until I found a way that worked best for me. Even now I sometimes take my training in completely different directions depending on what it is I'm training for and what my current goals are.
I tried not to get too caught up in the latest fads as normally they are forms of training that have been around for years that have been renamed and rebranded time and time again.

An understanding of your body, consistency, planning, realistic goals and hard work are what count.

Your love for what you do and willingness to push yourself where others aren't prepared to go is what will make you great.
Laurence Shahlaei