FINAL REVIEW of Condense/D-Pol 30 Day Stack
- the 3 caps in the morning on the empty stomach seemed to help shake my melatonin grogginess from the night before. However, there's no significant energy boost like might be felt from caffeine. Recovery from workouts has been solid too; esp. given this new high volume body part split
- There seems to be a subtle mood improvement with D-Pol; might have something to do with the nice hefty dose of Vitamin D which has been shown to improve mood
- despite nights of overeating and drinking, I seem to be gaining size and strength right on schedule without significant fat gain; nothing of significance with regards to vascularity
- Not a significant libido boost while using D-Pol; the last few times I used DAA it was also hit and miss with regards to libido. The stress of my new job entailing working long hours and traveling on the road overpowers any possible libido boost of D-Pol
- Condense provides a nice subtle boost of energy that helps me to power through my high volume bodypart split workouts. There's no jitters and no crash, but given the relatively high caffeine content per scoop, I sometimes have issues falling asleep if I work out after 8:00pm
- Condense provides incredible pumps and definitely stands out in this category. The combination of Nitratene, BA, and Betaine Anhydrous make for great pumps and endurance
- mind muscle connection started to improve as I used the D-Pol/Condense combination longer; still having trouble with upper chest and shoulder mind muscle connection, but it's improving. Great mind muscle connection with back, triceps, and legs.
Thanks again to Randoja and the folks at Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to run the D-Pol/Condense stack.
I would definitely purchase Condense again, but D-Pol didn't seem to do much for me in the short-term.