linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/22-10/25: - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - it takes a little while to shake my melatonin grogginess, but after that energy is pretty constant until the 3pm slump

Mood - pretty positive mood recently and as mentioned before, no changes in aggressiveness

Body Composition - I seem to be able to increase my caloric intake while remaining relatively lean; even on days when I wayyy overeat it doesn't seem to stick around on my body

Libido - not such a great boost during the week; the stressors of work seem to be outweighing the possible libido boosting effects of D-Pol

10/22 & 10/25: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Chest/Triceps and 2 scoops on Legs

Energy - awesome energy on chest/triceps day with no crash. Although I had to work out a bit later than usual so I had noticeable difficulties in falling asleep. Energy was awesome for my leg workout and despite the incredible volume I found myself with enough energy to progress on every exercise

Pump - Insane tricep pump and surprisingly good chest and lat pump on chest exercises haha. Glute, quad, and hammie pump has been incredible with Condense. I can hardly walk up/down stairs after my leg workout lol

Focus - Great focus on flat bench and tricep exercises which has been rare the past few workouts; still finding it hard to get that mind muscle connection on incline DB bench. Awesome mind muscle connection on quad and glute dominant exercises. The calf mind muscle connection also continues to be high
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote