View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
By the way are you interested sometime to discuss about ss type of program, and the ways to overcome stallness?
This topic is one that Steve and I have talked a lot about together.

Your question is a common one. An entire book, or books could be written on just understanding progression, and how to adjust, your sessions, or even long term planning.

I'm not the only one here who can help you in talking about progression. In fact I really don't have all that much time these days with my current work, and Family obligations.

Search the forums, SS has a lot of topics already written. Read the earlier threads, and then ask your questions in the already started thread, or if you want, start a new one.

This board has lots of good people with a depth of knowledge they are willing to share.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote