Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzarello View Post
Hopefully its nothing serious. Pullin' for ya!

Any updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
hope you get better soon mate. Heal well
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzarello View Post
Any updates on the Neck/Spine issue?
UPDATE:
I was always a fast walker. Well since in the chair I hunch over to push it faster so I don't flip over backwards.

Add the lifting and muscles healing to the mix and my muscle healed and grew pulling my neck and spine cockamamie.

A bbers worsted nightmare. Stop lifting completely and let the muscle relax and atrophy a bit so the spine can realign. During this time I have to make a conches effort to sit up straight and not hunch over in my chair.

It's been a few months since my last workout. I sold my home equipment to keep the salt out of a open wound per say. I have been working with people as they ask me.
Been active with my RC helicopters to keep the mind busy. I just finished building my Blade 550X. ( Servo's are unplugged here for ESC set up.)

Doc. may have been onto something. My neck is showing improvement. It still may be a while before I can lift again, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Now if the Neurologist would ever call with my appointment date.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote