Adamite1114
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: on and off 7 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift, Squats
Fav Supp: Phosflex
Adamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
Jesus - how much did you take?
I used to take a pre-workout by CMI called NO3 Overload and it had zero caffeine and a butt load of niacin. It tasted like shit and always had a bit of a deposit in the bottom of my shaker but I had the most extreme mental focus I've ever had.

My supplement horror story was from (and I could be wrong on the name of it) aminovol. It came as a part of a three supplement kit for bulking. Second day on that I was insatiably aroused. I was going to college at the time and had to focus the majority of my efforts on hiding my hardon. My girlfriend (now wife) was frightened after we did it three or four times in a row and I still wanted more. We banged until I had a painful rash and her lady bits ached. The rash made having a boner hurt and I still had one constantly so I was in near constant pain for days until that shit left my system.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

That is insane! Did you ever call the company, complain, get a refund, or sue them?
Adamite1114 is offline   Reply With Quote