Wesker
Brawn
Points: 428, Level: 8 Points: 428, Level: 8 Points: 428, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 9 months
Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Dumbbell Bench Press
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
Wesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good postsWesker has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The one truth I have learned is that most of these folks who want you to create something unique and special for them won't like what you create. They will recoil at the simplicity, hard exercises and focus on progression.
In spite of what all the experts say. when I see a simple program, I think this banal crap will never work......it needs more cowbell. In all areas of life we all want to be experts, with out actually doing the work. Ego searches for what it thinks it needs,excluding everything that doesn't fits into that paradigm ,there by remaining ignorant to what itactually needs. Since people are never pleased with the current situation, they continously search for an improvement. In doing so, they have a tendency to throw out the baby with the bathwater. In weightlifting terms, the baby will often be the routine and the lack of sleep, focus, and poor diet the bathwater. In blaming the routine, you have the convenience of not having to face your own failures. Sadly though, you can change routine, but you own lack of effort will be your loyal companion, in all endeavours you embark upon.

I plead guilty.....don't we all?
Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links