Team Koolaid Man
Max Brawn
Points: 3,495, Level: 36 Points: 3,495, Level: 36 Points: 3,495, Level: 36
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: since 5/15/13
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: buffet plate carry
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
TDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machine

I was reading the USAPL RAW Pl record thread and I figured instead of clogging up a thread with useless info, I would post my exact goals and time frame here.

I am aiming, eventually, to break at least one of the SC State Records in the USAPL in the M1 SHW class. If I read the rules correctly, I can start competing in this class in January of 2015 and have until 2020 to break the records, depending on how much they go between now and then.

I have set my sights on the M1 class because I do not think that there is any way in hell that I can become strong enough to lift HALF the records in the SHW open division before I turn 40. Them open SHW fellers is some beasts.

I am going to compete until then to get the experience under my belt. I will be attending my first pl competition in December (state championships) to watch and learn the procedures and get some questions answered. Hopefully, my first competition will be at The Battle On The Border in Charlotte, NC in March.

The records in the M1, SHW, RAW division that I am chasing are as follows: Squat-534lbs
Bench-336lbs
Deadlift-606lbs
total-1477lbs.

All these records were set by the same guy at the same meet last year. I have seven years to break at least one of them and, with any luck, I will be able to put my name up on the record board one day.

Gym pr's- bench 330, DL 405, squat 450
Meet pr's- bench 350, dl 425, squat tbd
My new training log- http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510

Last edited by TDawg75; 10-02-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: I grammar Nazi'd myself
TDawg75 is offline   Reply With Quote