mohiz
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 yrs
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: creatine, beta-alanine
mohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributor

Although my training experience is limited, so take my advice for what it's worth, I believe that the root of your problem may lie with mobility and tightness. You need to stretch the s**t out of your pecs, shoulders, biceps and forearms every day and aim to increase your mobility. They are all a part of the same chain, so even one tight spot will screw up everything. Also visit a massage therapist and start working on myofascial release with foam rolling or preferably something like the TheraCane. If you haven't done it before, your muscless will be filled with knots, that will be painful.

Also many people underestimate the healing and recovery powers of food. Try increasing your diet substantially, unless of course you're already steadily gaining weight, in which case it's fine.

I used to have all kinds of back problems, but they went away completely after I started to stretch and foam roll thoroughly every day and increasing my mobility.

***Current goals***
- Get to <10% BF

Last edited by mohiz; 09-29-2013 at 04:37 AM.
mohiz is offline   Reply With Quote