Took my first 3 tablet dose this morning on an empty stomach - too early to comment on D-Pol's effects
* Mood- N/A
* Energy - N/A
* Body Composition - N/A
* Taste - the green/crisp apple flavor was very subtle in 16 ounces of water. Definitely no artifical aftertaste like some pre-workouts (at least to my pallet lol). Went down smooth and didn't upset my tastebuds or my stomach; it was quite refreshing actually
* Mixibility- 1 scoop in 16 ounces of water shaken in a shaker bottle for about 5 seconds was perfect; no residue or granules
* Energy - I have a pretty high stim tolerance (ie drink a bunch of coffee in the morning + pre workout on lifting days) but there was definitely a subtle boost of energy during my chest + triceps workout today. Heck, I even had extra energy to hit the heavy bag for a few rounds, perform a few sets of abs and shoulder exercises too.
* Pump - wicked nice pump in my chest after cable flies; triceps were seizing up on my after CGBP and tricep push downs. This bodybuilder-esque routine, paired with Condense equates to engorged muscles. I am pleased lol
* Other (endurance, crash, etc...) - no crash which is always good and endurance felt fairly high during this ultra high volume and high density body part split.
Stay tuned for legs tomorrow!