View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I've switched completely to instinctual eating this year, but I only allow myself to eat something I didn't cook once a month. So far it's served me well.

It wouldn't fit a strict definition of low carb, but I do avoid pasta, rice, white poisons, etc. I eat watermelon, grapes or strawberries at night when I need something sweet.

The switch to 99% unprocessed foods has allowed me to eat whatever I want and still lose 34 pounds. It's easy to overeat calories with chips and salsa. Hard to overeat calories with green beans.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote