Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanWIP View Post
Looking forward to seeing how well this routine works.
Yeah, me too. I said that I've been on it since mid June, but to be honest, I'd run it for 3 - 4 weeks, then something would come up and I'd miss a week, then another couple of weeks, and the YMCA would do their annual shutdown week. I haven't been able to give it a good long run. After Labor Day though I should be pretty good until the end of the year. I like how I've been feeling (other than legs once every 8 days or so). I like how the mirror looks too, especially the lats. The arms are good and pumped. So it feels like it works. Numbers will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Def looking forward to your success.
Looking forward to my success? Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence. I shall take it and run.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Things are easier with a cheering section behind you.

Tuesday, 9/1/09

I took today and tomorrow off work. My wife is a school teacher, and she has workshops this week. My kids aren't quite old enough to be home by themselves, so we get to have a couple of Daddy/Daughter Days. Life doesn't get much better.

Shoulders/Tri's

Duration:30 minutes

Working sets listed

Smith Behind the Neck Press (125x10) - Surprisingly easy this time. I'll bump it up 5 or 10.

DB Side Lateral Raise (20x5/3) - Keep the reps deliberate, pausing at the bottom only long enough to kill any momentum.

DB Hammer Grip Front Raise (20x4/1/1)

dc shoulder stretch about 60 sec or so

Smith CGBP (165x10) - Another surprisingly easy set, probably another 5 pounds next time.

Incline Skull Crusher (70x10) - Add a nickel next workout.

Seated BB Extention (60x9/1) - This was fairly difficult, only 5 more pounds next time.

dc tricep stretch 30# about 60 sec. each arm.

My weights were too light on some of these exercises, a problem which, given time, should rectify itself.

Now, if you will excuse me, my wife has been after me to do some cardio
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links