Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I drink, usually on weekends and always watching NFL games. There is nothing wrong with having a few beers, shots, or glasses of wine to enhance your entertainment. If it effects your job or any relationships in a negative way, then it's to excess. If it effects your training in a negative way, you need to evaluate your priorities. I've heard people say they hit PR's with hangovers but I'm sure that is few and far between. The PR's came from past training, not because of booze.

That being said, I anxiously await the first kickoff of the day with a fridge full of Bud Black Crown. ;o)
I've always wanted to drink and watch NASCAR, and I never have.

As for effecting my job, school, and relationships...yep. Been there, done that. Still do to some degree, but thankfully there's a thing called "will". I've seen myself effected, I've seen others effected by drinking much too often, and the question I always have to ask is, "IF I was driving the Titanic, and knew that I was going to crash into an iceberg if I didn't change directions, wouldn't I have changed the direction?".

That said, I do enjoy the occasional pitcher after training.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote