BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Cheese Taco Shells

Kelly made these for dinner last night. These are taco shells made out of cheese. They were really good.

Directions:
Quote:
For the cheese shells:

In a small pan on low heat (I set mine between a 2 and a 3) add 1/4 cup (2 ounces of cheese) and let it melt. It's going to start to bubble and grease and liquid will collect on top.

Let the cheese cook for about 7 minutes. Until the edges are light golden brown and the cheese is set and easy to flip. I blotted some of the liquid and grease with a napkin to help it hold together better.

After 7 minutes flip the shell over with a spatula and cook for 1 minute longer
In the link below the directions go on to explain how to make them form like taco shells. Kelly didn't do that. She just cooked them to the point where it was crunchy, yet malleable. Like a soft taco
Enjoy!!!
http://lusciouslowcarb.blogspot.com/...night.html?m=1

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote