Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I'm gearing up, to tear it up! Set some maxes yesterday, will do the rest later today. Then time for calculations for weight progression over the next 10-12 weeks. I'll be starting a lot lower than what I can do, and slowly work my way up to a new max, hopefilly 25% over what I'm at now...and then repeat with new calculations after 8 weeks.

I'm satisfied with the numbers I was able to pull, but would have liked to get a bit heavier. I know my home gym was restricting me on Lat Pull downs, and my flat bench max could have been a bit higher, but I caught the J-hook on the way up and that threw off a little. I should have put the bar back, reset and tried again but I just wanted it done.

Currently looking at :

Flat - 200 - PR, sort of..Not sure if I could have done this before, but I never even tried to bench 200. I tried, I succeeded, I'm happy with it. Got to start somewhere...
Flye - 180

Lat Pull Down - 160
Low Row - 185 - I F'ing love this move..
Bent Row - 150(estimated) Will start with that as max, and go from there. Never done any bent rows with consistency before, so better to start light and work up..

I'll calculate down to about 45-50% of where I'm at above, and plan out for weekly 5Lb increases on heavy lifts, and 10Lbs every 2 weeks for light lifts...more to come later tonight..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote