Thread: cutting diet
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
bgben3
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

It has a little more than just hour height and weight. What was said above is a good start, but I would be surprised if cutting 500 cal out of your diet is going to do much. 4500 cal a day is still a lot of calories. For me, 3500 cal is a good maintenance calorie per day, but I don't lose weight on 3500. I have to drop down to about 2000 cal a day to see a continuous weight loss. I would suggest to keep your protein where it is. Then work your carbs and healthy fats down to about half of where you are at now. I think this would be a good start and see how your body reacts to this. As time goes on adjust as needed. Everyone is different in how they react to a diet. You have to find what works for you. Good luck
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote