View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You still aren't even past puberty. Your bones and tendons and everything else are still growing. You aren't even man-sized yet. Just because something is growing doesn't mean it's all fat.

In addition, your waist is not all fat and bone. You have back and ab muscles that are growing.

Use the mirror as your judge.

Also, you have barely tapped into gains. You have 22 to 34 months of crazy gains left. Relax. Keep doing what you're doing and stop with this "I am getting fat" nonsense.

You look 100x better than you did 2 months ago. Trust the process.

So by that account I assume if my gains are still at peak for a while yet, I wont be experiencing them slowing down anytime soon, and so the adding quality muscle while staying the same bf % thing still stands, correct?

Thanks Steve.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links