View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

I don't know what to think anymore.

This morning I measured my waist and had gained an inch when I thought I hadn't gained any visible fat.

An inch is nothing now but if my diet is causing me to put on and inch in 2 months, thats 3 inches in 6.

6 inches in a year in a year.

I was hoping the whole idea about gaining muscle and staying the same body fat percentage like allot of teens do was going to work for my, but its not looking that way now.

Yes I can tweak as I go along, but if I am in fact gaining visible fat, I'm going to have to tweak it to some ridiculously low surplus in order that I don't,
To which then there'd be barely any point.

I just don't really know what to think now.

On the one hand I'm making good progress in terms of muscle gains, but I just can't carry on knowing I'm gaining inches almost monthly to my waist.

I was really hoping my noobie gains would take me up to a good year without starting to gain bodyfat %, but perhaps my body just doesn't work that way, which is a tremendous let down.

Of course, I don't know if any of this is correct.

There could be another explanation for gaining an inch to my waist.

I used a different tape measure before, water retention, etc;

Really I have no idea though.

I really thought I'd taken a turn for the better with this fat gain worry but I think its back.

I understand if everyone will be annoyed with me now after this post.

Yes, once again I'm banging on about fat gain.

I know I have an unhealthy obsession with it. But I was really working on that and it had gotten so much better.

Just a let down after The great responses from people yesterday.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 09-16-2013 at 02:13 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote