View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

I really like this idea, but I would like to see it awarded for having run a proper cycle, say something on the order of 12 weeks. That would be appropriate for these types of programs. Most anybody could just slug there way through something, but they wouldn't really get the benefit of what this type of training means, or can do for them.

I love this type of training, and I don't think thats a big secret. I feel that just doing this for one week would really lose the overall depth, and complexity of what this training does for you.

That particular program is fairly advanced, and would require good prepwork.
There are some good beginner, intermediate, and advanced programs. We could have three different levels of award.

Something like:

Golden age training program award.

Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced

The Reg park award could be thought of as the final test. It would take a person a whole year to work there way through all 4 levels if they did 3 months of each. Trust me on this. This would be one a serious hard year of training. You would come out the backend of this experience much stronger and bigger.

I can still push myself over the edge with this type of training, and I've been doing it for more than a few months now.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote