Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezingstardust View Post
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You know, you're right. I think I'm confused with two different Arnold movies here.

Pumping Iron is the one where he's like, "I get the same feeling as when I'm cumming. So I'm cumming in the gym, I'm cumming at home, I'm cumming backstage and when I pose in front of people, so it's like I'm cumming all the time! It's terrific, I'm in heaven!", correct?
Lol yes mam!!! One of my favorite scenes in the film is when Louis' father is so proud of him after he poses at the Olympia... he just seems so proud, and having not had that opportunity from my own father (deceased), and given that I train like Lou, move similar or same weights as Lou...etc, sometimes I just pretend his dad is talking to me lol. Sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Watched this for the first time a couple of weeks back. AWESOME!

LtL
Indeed!!!