mohiz
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 yrs
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: creatine, beta-alanine
mohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributor
Default What am I?

I have a problem. Well, it's not really that big a problem but I don't know what to tell people when they ask about my hobbies. If I just say I "lift weights" that doesn't really convey how serious I am about it. A lot of people lift weights, but many do it just "recreationally" without high goals or anything like that.

Then again I can't really consider myself as a bodybuilder, because I don't care about an aesthetic physique, I "just" want to be huge (as if that's easy). But it's not "just" huge, I also want to be brutally strong. I don't care about achieving a pump or targeting specific muscles, I'd rather focus on progressive overload on a given exercise.

How about powerlifter then? Well, then again my main goal is still size, and not maximal strength. It's just that the method I have chosen to gain size is that of increasing my 5x5 strength. I also don't compete as of yet (although I intend to go to a meet when I feel ready).

Let me give you an example: when I talk about my musical prowess, I say "I am a guitarist". That signals that I don't just "play the guitar", but that I'm very passionate about it. I wish there was a similar word to use about my weight training enthusiasm! I can't be the only one pondering this..?

***Current goals***
- Get to <10% BF
mohiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links