View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #14
Dray
traps *and* abs ;)
Max Brawn

Dray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite memberDray is an elite member

I won't try to give you advice, partly because there are guys here who already have, or could, who also happen to know a gazillion times more about all this than I do.

But what I can do, and will, is offer an anecdote...

What I've found to be the case (and I've only just recently fully realised this! ) is that when I'm very tired, or highly stressed (or have been within the last 24-48 hours, say), or when I haven't eaten enough (and yeah, sometimes it's difficult to get to grips with this, when you're not used to eating "a lot" - I know!) then the chances are, I'm going to feel weak, or the weights are going to feel heavier than they normally would, etc.

Likewise, when I - for a while - ate a lot less protein per day. Not good.

So, that pretty much just echoes/confirms what BtB posted upthread (surprise! ) but it is genuinely what I have discovered, with an open mind, as I always try to have.

Squat 160kg (352.7lbs), Bench 112.5kg (248lbs), Deadlift 220kg (485lbs), Strict Press 75kg (165.3lbs)

My training log
Dray is online now   Reply With Quote