Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Have to agree with everything JB said Jim! I couldn't have said it any better, or even as well haha If you have something that you are truly passionate about, then you need to pursue it with the same intensity that you are chasing that 500 pull with! No one has control over your choices but you! I know you will succeed in anything you set your sights on.

That is all (well except nice benching too)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That had to hurt. Life is about more than making cash. I don't make a great living but I love what I do.

I hope you get this sorted Jim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
JB nailed it. Amazing the obstacles put in your way. I mean everyone has naysayers to ignore, but sheesh. My wife has a rich aunt who does the same thing, all help has strings attached. We just ignore her and move on. My .02 is never let someone use their money to control you. Stick to your guns and he'll either come back to you on your terms or it's his loss. You'll figure it out.

Bench looked good. Loved the Starsky and Hutch car! Rock on Jimbo.
Aw, you guys sure have a knack for lifting me up, which is why I share pretty much everything with all of you. Thanks so much.

Interesting idea to write a book - you really think my life is that interesting? I am thinking that that is something Lisa would also love to help with and be involved in. She is such a fantastic writer and it would be an honour to work with her on it. Eevn Steve i am sure would be able to help with editing!!

This was never supposed to be about money. I reckon as a businessman, he wants to see a rate of return on his investment. I can't swing the course financially on my own, so it's over on that front.

However, I am going to put alot of thought into a few things in the next few weeks. His offer also is valid for Mrs Squatter as well, so she is also thinking of a few things.

What hurt the most is that he thinks of the lifting and everything associated with it as just an entertainment thing and that I should be spending more time on my potential new career. Well, I did that already, and he shot it down.

I was able to dispense of my anger on the Monolift today. I am good as new!! Squats are so damn therapeutic!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links