CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
....... i dont get why modern baseball coaches have people run this much.

baseballs a great sport, but long distance running is ****ing dumb as hell to use as a training tool for it.

when in baseball must you do steady activty for more than a minute.

the majority of a game your just sitting there picking your ass (pitchers and catchers(no homo) the exception. i was a catcher(no homo) and you actually do **** the whole game). so why would they ever have you do gay ass long distance running.

IMO, they should just do a bunch of sprints, some heavy lifting, and some explosive movements. the majority of practices should be focused on technique.

there are so many fat ****s who are great baseball players and if i were still one i'd kill the coach for making me run my fat ass all over the place when its useless......

This is the reason i stopped playing baseball once i got to high school. I didnt feel like wasting my time on running, when my swing sucked **** (was a damn fine catcher ).......

no point to this......

/rant
haha i hear you but the points is once you get good at runnin its actually so easy. I can run 5 miles and barely break a sweat because im used to doing this. And its the main reason I usually get atleast 2 triples a game. But i hear your points at one time i hated running. And for explosiveness i hook a sled to me and put25 pounds on it and spring 60 yards
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote