mrbrown55
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,942, Level: 26 Points: 1,942, Level: 26 Points: 1,942, Level: 26
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: shoulder press
Fav Supp: whey
mrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributormrbrown55 is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
How much are you taking? What kind are you taking? Are you drinking enough water? Empty stomach or not? What other supps are you taking? Would like to help but there are too many variables that you havent shared.
Apologies. I'm using reflex's creapure creatine monohydrate powder. I take one serving (using the measuring scoop) either after I train with 2 scoops of whey blebded with water and oats or on non-training days I take one serving in the morning with my first 2 scoops of whey in water. Besides that I only use whey and zma. I drink between 4-8 litres of water a day. Yes on an empty stomach.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
mrbrown55 is offline   Reply With Quote