SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

John Meadows
I HATE diuretics...I really do. What is worse, people are actually PROUD of their post show 30 lb gain over the course of a couple of day diuretic and pig out rebound. At some point these people will realize that the massive electrolyte imbalances this causes can KILL YOU. At the least you are going to suffer major kidney stress and very high blood pressure. I did this a lot when I was younger and dumb and was lucky I didn't give myself kidney failure.

I am hearing another pro bodybuilder passed. Rumors are all over the place so I am not 100%. People are saying he had a post contest electrolyte imbalance that caused cardiac arrhythmia. Just a month or two ago a female bodybuilder passed most likely due to this. Horribly sad.

Please stop bragging about you have gained 30 lbs in 2 days after looking overly dehydrated on stage.