1. I have heard nothing but good things about Purus products, but have not yet tried any.
2. As you know from an E-Mail conversation we just had, I am interested in trying a T-Booster.
3. Ever since my "Old Recipe" of Shock Therapy ran out, I have yet to find a PWO that works for me.
4. I have logged before on M&B, M&S, and BB.
5. I am 7 weeks out from my next PL meet, so training will start getting more intense.
6. When I log a product, I buy another tub myself and run the log twice as long, to really get a feel for how it works.
7. If it works, I keep buying it
8. I train 4 days a week, and log after every workout.
Best Gym Lifts...Dosen't matter....they don't count!
Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 209
Dead = 368
Total = 902
The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.