View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Setting maxes, day 1

Today will set maxes on flat and incline BB bench, and also lat pulldown, low row, and maybe a 3rd back movement depending on how I feel. I'm hoping for 200 on flat. Bench has always been a weak spot, because I thought doing bicep curls everyday was the best way to look huge years ago.. Now that I have a better understanding of what it means to be strong, I need to improve my core weights; starting with bench press.

I've also started preloading creatine and beta-alanine. Creapure at 10g a day, and will bump that up to 20g for Friday, Sat and Sun..Then on bulk will be using C-Bol(6g total), off days will be back to 5g Creapure just to keep the levels high between sessions. BA load is at 5g daily, spread out over 3 doses. On bulk it will be 1.6g 4x a day..

I've never really used creatine other than in Animal Pump once, and I like the difference. I have used BA before and that stuff is awesome! I certainly feel a difference in my overall endurance...and I kind of like the tingling..

So feeling good for now, a bit tired but I'll jump on the bike for a bit to get the blood moving later.. Will do sets of 5, increasing the weight 5Lbs at a time until I start to hit the wall, then sets of 3, and finally the set of 1 to max. I'll be taking part of the 5/3/1 routine fundamentals in that I'm going to use 90% of my max, as my max calculation base and then go from there to plan weight increases throughout.....

ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote