BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzarello View Post
Congrats on the rep PR for OH Press. Baby steps to 225.

I have been working on my power cleans with just the bar and without an oly coach! Looking to get better so I can turn that into a lifting day.

Great job for still getting in your bench session. Thats a lot more work than most ppl do in entire day. Stay strong Big J!
thank you dzarello. You are exactly right, 225, 1 step at a time.
I recommend you reading rippetoes write up on the power clean, more than once. It isn't the only resource or the end all be all of power cleans, but I found it very helpful. You may consider starting to add weight to the bar, an empty bar will only do so much for you. It is hard to get a feel for power cleans without some load.
Thanks again man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Speaks volumes about your talent and prowess on bench, despite being a bit sloppy. Thankfully your not hurt and will live to fight another day tho!
thanks jimbro! All I do is push hard. I think it was am off day. And a bit more insight, today I am actually at home sick, so that probably had a big impact on yesterday's session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Strong get to the point no nonsense session right there Josh.
thanks KD. I got the essentials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workouts Josh! Glad you're finding a way to do what you can! Most people would quit! Strong stuff too! Smash on!!!
Thanks Jay. I have good role models here at MaB to show me how to overcome adversity. Guys like you have done it and continue to do it.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links