View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Overwhelmed By The Response

I am a bit overwhelmed by the positive responses left on my profile on M&S. I did not expect it. It means a lot to me to hear success stories, and that I am able to help folks in some small way.

I won't lie, this choked me up a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes
I started with Steve's power muscle burn workout about 2 years ago and am now on the density and strength 4 day split. I have added 30 pounds in 2 years and only increased body fat from 10 to 11 percent. I have never been this strong in my life (29 yes old) the only down side is finding clothes that fit properly. I just want to say thank you Steve and my girlfriend thanks you as well. I hope you keep motivating and teaching people, may your lifts be big and injuries small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell
Steve, informative and inspirational like all your articles. It's great to have someone like yourself sharing what you've learned and experienced over the years, and debunking so much of the crap that is out there. Never would I of believe that I could be lifting the weights that I am now after running Starr's 5x5 for the past 13 weeks with a proper diet. I appreciate the time you take to help educate us mere mortals to achieve our goals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Keep the sanity coming in an industry of steroids and BS. Not enough people like you talking to the natural lifter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Good to see some info about you. I love your articles and advice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald
Congratulations on your tremendous success! You have certainly been a great inspiration and I’m sure you will continue to be for many years to come. I have found your writings and advice to be invaluable as I’m sure have others. What a grand legacy indeed! God Bless and stay true brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
Steve,
I absolutely love reading your articles!!!! I always pick up something new in every one. I like your articles because every time I start to discouraged; I tell myself how long you have been training. That helps me keep on track and push to the next level. All the debunking you do is very valuable! There are so many different theories out there for lifting that it is overwhelming to determine what to do. Thank you for the motivation and I look forward to your next article.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leri
Steve is the man no b.s and tells it like it is.Thanks Steve you inspired me and many others your work speaks for itself . Keep on hitting us with that good stuff bro!!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-25-2013 at 06:04 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links