mohiz
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23 Points: 1,621, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1 yrs
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: creatine, beta-alanine
mohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributormohiz is a dedicated contributor

Friday 23.8.2013

Squat - 162.5 kg x 5 x 5 - Very hard. Almost failed the very last rep, but I wasn't gonna fail for the sake of one rep, no matter what!
DL - 145 kg x 5 - Absolute epicness, felt great!
Press - 56.25 kg x 5 x 5 - Challenging.
Rows (light) - 107.5 kg x 5 x 5 - Easy, to the point of being almost kind of boring. Lower back hurt slightly on the left side.. Nothing to worry about, but need to figure out the form.

CGBP - 71.25 kg x 8, 8, 8 - Very hard, the last rep took like 5 seconds. Should I just deload now, because I'm almost certainly gonna fail next time? On the other hand, that's what I always think...
Curls - 41.25 kg x 8, 8, 7 - Very hard, lots of cheating. Keep weight same.
Abs - 130 kg x 11 x 3 - Ok.

Really proud of myself for the deadlift. I finally found the perfect form, it feels magnificient. I've also made it 7.5 kgs past my previous stalling point on the squat. That's a good result. I've got nothing to prove to myself anymore. On Monday I'll just go out there and do my best, and if I fail, that's ok. Next time I deload I'll have better form and a bigger diet than last time, so I'll get further.
mohiz is offline   Reply With Quote