Old 03-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
I was watching the strong man show the other night and I noticed the announcers said Mariusz Pudzianowski used more lower back then legs on the dead lift during the heavier weight. I noticed that when I used the heavy weight last time I dead lifted I did the same thing and I was able to pull up that 300 lbs alot easier, Is this terrible?
Don't believe the hype that you need to use your legs as the primary movers on the deadlift. So long as you dont look like a scared cat, have strong abs, and work your lower back and glutes this technique is fine and will yield better gains in the long run. If you want to incorporate more legs on the deadlift, try the trap bar.

It is my understanding that WSM tests for drugs (cocaine, heroine, etc.), but not anabolic substances.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote