Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Thanks guys... Although I still can't see the vids, but that's probably my work filter again. Some get through, some don't...

I forgot to add my BF%, which by use of 2 calipers, one online calculator, and my scale, all average out to about 16-17%...I still find that hard to believe, I always though I was probably in the low to mid 20's...but I'm not complaining in any way...

I have some pics, but will probably hold off posting them for now. I'm not a big self-pic posting person, but will eventually put some up for a before and after comparison...

Today is Tuesday. I plan on resting up a bit today, and going on flood watch as we get another 3" on rain today and tonight. Tomorrow I will set maxes on chest and back; with legs and shoulder maxes on Thursday. Friday maxes will be for arms.. I'm also trying to work some sort of cardio into the mix, but I hate it like many people. Maybe a few HIIT session each week..

As for joining a gym, I don't think that will happen.....I would have to make a 2-3 year commitment to get the $19.99 rate, plus pay a crappy enrollment fee of either $99 or $149. Without commitment, I still pay enrollment of $149, and then it goes up to $29.99 monthly. I just don't really have that kind of money...even if I sell my home gym for $500, that would pretty much only cover 1 year at the gym... I may still just say screw it and do it..They have nice equipment, and it wasn't too busy when I went in. I really like this hammer strength machine they have, I can use for trap raises and deadlifts...

For now, still debating...and negotiating to sell the homr gym for more $$....

P.S. - I also forgot to mention what GFY is all about. If you didn't read the other log, GFY stands for Go F*** Yourself! Which is what I said looking in the mirror when thinking about waiting to start getting in shape. GFY and just damn do it!
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote