View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #1017
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Al! Even knowing it was coming, watching you stumble back freaked me out! Strong work!!!
Thanks man. The stumble scared me a little last night as well. Who wants to buy me a monolift?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
The 255 looked to be the deepest of them all. Well done Al - I cannot imagine how difficult it is to hit a no doubt depth with that king of badass weight on your back. It also speaks volumes about your skillset and composure to recover after the stumble and get it done. Alot of guys would have been rattled too much.
Depth right now is about descending quicker and being a bit more explosive. Good news is my CNS is flying right now and the weights don't feel too heavy so I'm confident I'll get there soon and with no meet for a good few months, I have plenty of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Big ass weight Al. Legit strong.
Thanks for looking in Josh.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote