ruelisla
How to be big and strong
New Brawn
Points: 249, Level: 4 Points: 249, Level: 4 Points: 249, Level: 4
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: deadlift
ruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good postsruelisla has made some good posts
Default Rest your Shoulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
I have been trying to ignore away a shoulder injury for the last 3-4 months. It is at the point where I can no longer do any direct shoulder work, and the only chest work I can do really is flat bench. The only way I can flat bench is by warming up extensively. And even at that it is uncomfortable.
However it has had no effect what so ever on any pulling motions.
I'm not sure what the problem is, but based on what I've read I believe it to be either a shoulder impingement or rotator cuff related.

My question is, what sort of medical professional do I need to see about this issue? A sports medicine doctor? A physiotherapist? I'm just not sure who to go to first.
Any advice or comments would be apreciated.
Right now you should just rest your shoulder for a while, maybe you might just over training your shoulder. If nobody can stop you working out and if you are doing heavy bench and shoulder press. try to change it by doing only light weights and higher reps. Do also some rotator cuff exercise before you start your bench and shoulder exercise.

If you want to go to a doctor to check your shoulder I suggest that you go to a sports doctor.Physioteherapist is not a doctor. they are just therephist that specialized on injury, accident or surgery, or may work to prevent injury for instance with sporting clubs or in the workplace. They still needs the advice of a doctor.

Check the free report by clicking here ===>http://tinyurl.com/mavyeh9

Free Muscle Building Video Reveals “Hardgainers Nutrition & Training Guide To Get Big & Lean In Less Time”

Check the video by clicking here ===> http://tinyurl.com/kromgsv
ruelisla is offline   Reply With Quote