JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Im the same and I know how expensive It can get. Also I know you will have to eat very very dirty to became fat, considering all your activity I think its very unlikely! =)
THat's true bud, I think it's just me wanting everything all at once and my history of severe eating disorders make me feel that way sometimes (OP). It's funny, I understand how everything works, what I'm doing and how i work, yet I still want things faster when I know it won't happen lol. Nevermind aye! Back to red meats and eating what I like really. I'm still eating clean but eating more calories really, more carbs for the most part, with some more protein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
I have used the Bulldozing Bulking Syatem and had good luck with it.

NOW...I have different circumstances than you, I am 50 yrs old, much slower metabolism, and I am a former fatty...so traditional Bulks dont go over very well with me.
I am considering it, but not 100% yet. I migh try it and see how my body responds performance wise for basketball, then go again.

Haha you're good man, I know VERY FEW (1, maybe 2) in the shape you are in at your age!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote