View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 09:22 AM   #21
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Eric to Ernie from CAPO.

Quote:
Eric Lilliebridgeposted toErnie Lilliebridge Sr.
Dad,

I just wanted to take a moment out of this amazing trip I've been on and thank you for everything you've ever done for me. It's safe to say I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am right now if it wasn't for all the love, support and coaching you've given me over the past 10 years. I wish you and Ernie and the rest of the family could be here to see this amazing country and how crazy and awesome the meet set up is. Although you won't be here with me tomorrow, I promise to take every bit of coaching and advice you've ever given me and show the world how amazing my dad/coach is and represent our bond/training and put it all out on the platform. Thanks again for everything dad, you're the best.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links