Kag94
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,679, Level: 23 Points: 1,679, Level: 23 Points: 1,679, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Sqwartz
Fav Supp: Caffeine
Kag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good postsKag94 has made some good posts

Well after not over analyzing for once and sticking to the same diet setup and lifting routine for the past two months I'll agree with what Iron Addict said about the warrior diet being the easiest to maintain a low body fat. After I ended my cut I've increased my average cals from 2300 to now 3200. I have gotten stronger and I have a great deal more of vascularity in my shoulders and calves while not gaining any scale weight so there has to be an increased recomp effect especially since I'm just now getting asked if I've leaned out two months after my cut. Since my first semester is about to start and the amount of clean food I eat has pushed my window later and later recently the diet has not become optimal for my end goals. It's a tool I'll use though along with my calorie cycling to diet. The ultimate goal is to look like I lift when I'm lean without having to wear a baby gap shirt. But now I'm working on getting my total to 1200 raw short term and hopefully a 3x bw raw Deadlift which IS going to happen haha. Thanks for the encouragement from everyone on the board. Great Forum