Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Will never forget this statement after all tests came back healthy:

"You need to unfat yourself, Don".

"Your too fat, along with being middle aged, and this is causing your back problems, as there is nothing medically or physically wrong with you".

When I personally weighed over 200lbs and could wear a bra like a little girl. I was in deed a fat bastard and out of shape.

My thoughts after this visit with the doctor, took on many different pathways.

But, the dust settled on this bottom line:

An unexamined self, leads to a goal not worth having--a modified Socrates, by Chillen. And, one will perform outward acts in furtherance of the same.

All productivity attributes such as: Passion, discipline, vitality, determination, desire, persistence, direction, focus, attention, application, consistency (and others specified in this thread), etc, etc, are created through and "examined self"

An unexamined heart, leads to personal support not worth having--a modified Socrates, by Chillen. And, one's heart will leave you, leading to acts in furtherance of the same.

All productivity attributes such as: Passion, discipline, vitality, determination, desire, persistence, direction, focus, attention, application, consistency, etc, etc, are "executed and carried out" through an thoroughly examined heart, and maintained by never abandoning your heart.

The most demonic person is inside the self, not the contents of the outside world, when relating the stimulus back to your being and deciphering its contents, and determining your responses and reaction.

A self-examined self. A self-examined heart. Will provide and teach you the means in which to carry out anything you want or need.

As long as you do not abandon yourself.

This is my intangible.

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 08-09-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote