View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #217
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
That was like a trip down memory lane for me right there. I had a good few of those cars as a kid growing up, was never a fan of the French cars, but will say I did love the Clio Williams, or anything Japanese........
Anyway, training..... Yes, still big and strong in my book Tann.
Interesting TUT theory , interested in that out of sheer vanity on my part
Yeah, it's vanity for me too. I just want big lower thighs.

Anything French is wonderful in my book, they are God's own chosen people. And Renaultsport make some fantastic hot hatches. as for Jap cars, I had a big power Toyota supra for quite a few years, which I'm compelled to mention every time the topic of cars comes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
Hey, the Top Gear guys came to the states and tested some cars. They were a bit cheeky though! (the hosts and the cars!)

Those BSS feel an better?
I do like the corvette. I had a ride in one a few years back and it was f**king mental. In a good way.

The BSS were painful. I want to start using weight with them but the balance is quite tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Good session Tann....How do you like the BSS...I tried then once...didnt care for them myself..
I hate them, but man, you can feel your quads working. I can't help feeling they're doing something.

Powerlifts: 500/363/573 @ 220 belt only
front squat: 403
dips: bodyweight + 176 x 4
military press: 232
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote