Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine
Default 10 years training: this I give to you. Advice from my training experience.

It was suggested by BTB that I have a thread posting my lifes training experience, the ups and downs, do's and don'ts, the dieting, the multiple forms of training and competition...etc. What I'm going to do is just post misc. info from the years, and comment back to the feedback regarding what I said, or I'll answer whatever questions you guys and gals have for me...

Think of this thread as an open forum of Q&A for/from The Doc.

I have years of personal insight and experience in:

dieting down
bulking up
really bulking up
shoulder injury
back injury
hip problems
physical therapy
body building competition
bodybuilding dieting
supplements
gear
strongman competition
deflecting questions/comments about the legitimacy of my size (gear or no gear)
advising new weight lifters
advising seasoned weight lifters
training women
training high school athletes
etc.

Honestly I didn't really know what to put up there, basically just ask me whatever and I'll give you my $.02 on it from my personal experience.

Like I said I'll post misc info throughout this thread as it goes on, but I would like to keep it a Q&A type format. Ask away...