Old 03-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #74
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Final review:

It's been one month and I'm down to 168lbs from 174lbs. Not bad considering this last week I was completely ill, had no workouts and absolutely no cardio. Diet was on point pretty much for the whole log. Energy was fantastic, I can't believe there is a product out that my body didn't get used to in that 30 days, affects usually fade after a week with most supplements. The Phenom V1 & HT-8 are a must try for any one looking for some quality, smooth and clean with no crash what so ever energy. The T-Alpha gave me nice pumps and good mental focus. I've never taken a test booster that you didn't take every day. This only seemed to work on workout days obviously because your taking it 1 hour be fore activities. All in all this my first run with any Anabolic Addiction products and I want to thank the AA team for hooking me up with 3 products right off the bat. Quality products for sure with a quality team A+ in my book guys GREAT JOB!!

Will post up pics later.......
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote