JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
You say it yourself here. You are a tall fella at 6'2 and have long limbs, I have the same body composition and I guess you have a high metabolism aswell?

Also you are a ballplayer and a lifter, If I were you, I would just eat eat eat! Try to focus on recovery instead of what you weigh. Do you feel recovered when you play or at the gym? Are you gaining strength? Make that your priority at the dinner table and I think things will pretty much come together by itself.
My metabolism is ridiculiously fast, annoying and very expensive sometimes lol!

I do feel recovered when I'm eating a bit more (obviously eating cleanly) and I was gaining strength, and even was at the start of my cut, but now I don't feel so strong at all. Just seems to have dropped.

I think you're right in terms of recovery, I won't become a fatty and my BF % won't really increase because of my work load, but recovery and taking care of my body has to come first. I can be mad strong without having to be aesthetic as such (I think this is a bother for me based on my eating disorders and mental illnesses in the past), so long as my BF stays pretty low (Not bodybuilder low, but you know what sort of low I mean)
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote